8 Best Hair Straighteners in Australia 
November 8, 2021 by The Fun Empire Team
Hair Straightener Australia
Hair straighteners are a hair styling tool that is used to reduce hair's natural curl pattern, making the hair appear smooth and giving it more shine. They work by using heated ceramic or metal plates to press on hair, which can be useful for those with curly hair who want their hair to have more of a straight appearance. In this article, we will discuss some of the best hair straighteners in Australia for 2022!
1. Remington Pro Ceramic Max Wideplate Hair Straightener
This Remington hair straightener has extra-wide plates that allow users to get straight and silky locks in minutes. Its sophisticated tourmaline plates distribute heat evenly, leaving hair frizz-free and smooth. Its range of 150–230°C is suitable for most hair types.
- Digital display 150 Degree C - 230 Degree C
- 45mm extra wide plates 80 percent wider plates for faster; salon straight results
- Fast 15 seconds heat up
2. Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Ceramic Wide Plate Straightener
The Keratin 230 Ceramic Wide Plate Straightener by Silver Bullet allows you to create your own style with numerous add-ons. From heat mats, combs, brushes, and clips to a variety of design elements, styling that much more pleasurable and flexible; this is the ideal product for accessories.
- Ceramic and tourmaline plate surfaces to help heat distribute quickly and evenly
- Floating plate design for smooth and silky hair
- Comes with a heat mat, crocodile clips, styling comb and paddle brush
- Sleep Mode Function
- Specialised Accelerator Microchip to give it incredible heat acceleration
- Digital screen
- Can double up as a curling iron
3. MUK Style Stick 230-IR
MUK Style Stick 230-IR is the ideal hair straightener to have if you're concerned about damaging your hair. The MUK Style Stick 230-IR is the finest hair straightener for preserving healthy hair because of infrared light protection of the interior of the hair shaft and an ionic generator that creates natural oils within your hair.
- Powerful infrared lights imbedded in the iron’s ceramic plate to keep heat inside the hair shaft
- Adjustable temperature
- Ionic generator leaves the hair shiny and maintains natural oils
- LCD digital display
- Universal voltage so the product can be used anywhere with ease
- Automatic shut off for safety
- Rapid heat up
- 720-degree swivel cord
- Can be used as a curling straightener
4. Dyson Corrale
The Dyson Corrale straightener has three heat settings, smart heat control, and an OLED display. For flexibility and simpler styling, you may use it plug in or cordless for 30 minutes. It also includes worldwide voltage for easy international travel. Auto-off and safety lock features are also included.
- The only straightener with flexing plates that shape to gather hair
- Flexing plates let you style with reduced reliance on heat
- Enhanced styling
- Use corded or cord-free for more versatility’
- Suitable for all hair types
- Intelligent heat control
5. Philips Prestige Pro Hair Straightener
Philips Prestige Pro Hair Straightener has a 2.5-meter cable, several temperature settings, and 100mm-long plates for fast heating and easy straightening. It also includes ionic care to produce glossy, smooth, and frizz-free hair. This hair straightener has a fast-acting 10-second heat up time and a ThermoGuard that protects against high temperatures of over 200°C.
- Ionic care for smooth, frizz free, shiny hair
- Professional titanium coated plates for best heat conduction
- Instant heat up time of only 10 seconds
- ThermoGuard prevents unintentional heat exposure above 200°C
- Variable temperature
6. Karmin G3 Pro
Karmin's G3 Pro is the hair straightener to choose if you want a product that can do it all while still looking amazing. This is the ideal all-in-one flat iron, with specific designs to improve both the straightener's efficacy and overall experience, such as ion technology, anti-slip handles, automatic off mode, and a curler function.
- Anti-slip handle
- Flash quick heating
- Pure Tourmaline Ceramic plates
- Temperature settings and control
- Can be used as a curler
- Automatic sleep mode
- Ion field technology which seals in natural oils
- Tangle-free swivel cord
7. VS Sassoon Keratin Protect Hair Straightener
Delivering silky-smooth results through VS Sassoon Keratin Protect Hair straightener's ceramic coated and keratin-infused plates. It has ionic conditioning technology, which minimizes frizz. It has 6 digital heat settings ranging up to 235°C and a curved body design.
- 6 digital heat settings up to 235
- Ceramic heater technology
- Curved Body design
- Ceramic coated Keratin Infused
- 2 year warranty
8. SAS Professional
The SAS Professional is the finest hair straightener for people on a tight budget, because it offers all of the desirable features including titanium ceramic plates, a swivel cord, auto-sleep mode, a touch LCD screen for just $139.95.
- Universal Voltage
- Advanced ceramic heaters and titanium ceramic plates for even heat distribution
- Swivel cord
- Titanium Ceramic Coated Plates for better heat concentration
- Touch Screen
- Adjustable temperature
- LCD screen to view temperature
- Auto shut off after 60 minutes to protect against overheating and voltage usage
- Floating Plates for curling
Hair Straightener Australia
If you're looking for hair straighteners in Australia, there are a variety of options to choose from. The hair straightener that's best for your needs will depend on factors such as the type and length of hair you have, how often you use it, and what features matter most to you. We hope this article has given you some solid ideas about which hair straighter is perfect for your hair care routine!
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: